We have set up a number of student resources in light of the COVID-19 situation. 请在 http://tufq5q77.je360.net/covid-19-resources-for-students/.
TCL服务: TCL provides short-term personal counseling for ANY persistent concern, such as:
- 个人问题:焦虑, 抑郁症, 物质滥用和滥用, 悲伤, 家庭/生活问题, 危机, 恐慌症, 疾病或损伤, 性侵犯, 等.
- 学校相关问题: 考试焦虑, 学术的担忧, 演讲焦虑, 毕业的恐惧, 与教师的矛盾, 教职员或其他学生.
- 推荐的援助: to community resources for emergent and non-emergent services to assist with finances, 住房, 粮食短缺, long-term mental health treatment, 等.
TCL咨询服务包括 免费的 to all currently enrolled students.
办公地点: 博福特·马瑟校区, Coleman Hall | 建筑 2, Rm 204 (second floor)
- 新河: 我的., 8–12; 波弗特: 1–5:30
- 波弗特: 星期二.,结婚.,星期四., 8-5:30
- 虚拟时间: 星期五., 8–11:30
预约: 请致电843-525-8208或发电子邮件 email@example.com
隐私: All information is strictly confidential between student and counselor. Provider makes, maintains and utilizes treatment records for treatment purposes. Records are housed separately from a student’s academic files. Student may sign waiver to release records.
请注意SC法律 requires health providers to report child or elder abuse and intent to harm (if a student says they want to harm themselves or harm someone else). This is to keep everyone safe! (SEE FULL ‘TCL STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY’ AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)
Additional resources for you:
- Self-Evaluator: can identify common mental health issues.
Take a quick mental health test by clicking on Lifeline at ulifeline.org.
- “请教专家”: We all have had questions or been confused about our emotional health at some point in time. Here you will find answers from mental health experts to some of the most frequently asked questions pertaining to the mental and emotional health topics addressed at ulifeline.org.
- Learn more about your symptoms, mental health issues and the following topics:
- 酒精 & 药物
- 连通性 & 健康的关系
- Use these links to get immediate help:
- General Emergency Services: 911
- 博福特纪念医院: 1-843-522-5200
- 社区 Mental Health Center: 1-843-524-3378 | 1-833-364-2274 or 833-DMH-CCRI
(24 Hour Hotline: Statewide community 危机 on-site service)
- 联合劝募帮助热线: 843 - 524的帮助 (24小时热线)| 843-524-4357
- Hopeful Horizons Rape Crisis & 儿童权益中心: 1-800-868-2632 (24小时热线)
- CODA: Citizens Opposed to Domestic Violence: 1-800-868-2632 (24小时热线)| 1-843-770-1070
- Abuse and Family Violence Services
- Crisis and Disaster Services
- Financial and Basic Needs Assistance
波弗特: 843-525-8301 (建筑 11)
新河: 843-470-6006 (Room 103)
全天24小时开放-免费 & 保密
- 危机文本线: Get 帮助 Now about anything Text HOME to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255), press 1
Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth
- National STD and AIDS Hotline 疾病预防控制中心
- 1-800-疾病预防控制中心-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Referral
- National Teen Dating Abuse 帮助line
Technical College of the Lowcountry Statement of 保密ity:
Student information will remain confidential at all times. Student information WILL NOT be included with students’ academic record. Students can sign a Release of Information Form for the College Counselor to share confidential information with the listed individual on the form (i.e.: Professor, Primary Doctor, and/or Referring Counselor) for (1) year. College Counselor is a mandated reporter. College Counselor has to report if student wants to do harm to him/herself and/or to others. College Counselor has to report abuse to a child and/or an elderly person. College Counselor has to report domestic violence if a child is a witness to the event to the proper authorities. 最后, College Counselor has to submit information to a Judge if student’s information is court-ordered.